- Measures approximately 1.42" high by .98" wide with 20" Belcher Chain
- Polished Sterling Silver Heavy Celtic Cross
- Comes Beautifully Gift Boxed
- Made in Ireland by Artisan Jewelers
- Hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
Sterling Silver Heavy Celtic Cross Pendant with Celtic Knot engraving. The meaning of the Celtic Knot is that with no beginning and no end, it represents unity and eternal spiritual life. On the back of the Cross are the names of 4 of the Apostles - Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
The pendant has been hallmark stamped at the Assay office in Dublin Castle, Dublin Ireland.
The pendant measures approximately 1.42" high by .98" wide. Weight: 11.77 grams
Shipping times 3-5 Business Days.