- Measures approximately 1.06" high by .71" wide with 18" Belcher Chain
- Polished Sterling Silver and 19K Gold Plate Celtic Cross
- Comes Beautifully Gift Boxed
- Made in Ireland by Artisan Jewelers
- Hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
The Celtic cross dates back to the ninth century in Ireland. It is recognized as a symbol of faith and pays homage to our ancient heritage. This beautiful cross is crafted with 9K gold-plating and sterling silver. The cross also has a genuine Emerald stone in its center and the circle has genuine diamonds in the surround. It is extra special with the addition of the Claddagh heart and crown symbols in the center representing love and loyalty.
The pendant has been hallmark stamped at the Assay office in Dublin Castle, Dublin Ireland.
The pendant measures approximately 1.06" high by .71" wide with an 18" Sterling Silver Belcher chain. Weight: 2 grams
Shipping times 3-5 Business Days.