- Cross measures .83" Tall with 18" Sterling Silver Rolo Chain with Bolt Ring Clasp
- Polished Sterling Silver Cross with inlaid Connemara Marble
- Made in Ireland by Artisan Jewelers
- Comes Beautifully Gift Boxed
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
This Celtic Cross pendant features Connemara marble, a rare marble found only in Ireland. This marble is named for a beautiful region of Ireland, known for its view of the Atlantic and mountains. Connemara marble varies in shades of green. This stunning Celtic cross features a Connemara Marble bead in the center, as well as Connemara marble inlays on the cross arms. The cross has been hallmark stamped at the Assay office in Dublin Castle, Dublin Ireland.
Necklace measures approximately .83" tall and hangs from an 18" Sterling Silver Rolo Chain with a Bolt Ring Catch. Weight: 3.45 grams