- 1/2" Wide x 3/4" Tall with 18” Sterling Silver Rolo Chain with Bolt Ring Clasp
- Polished Sterling Silver with Connemara Marble and Marcasite
- Made in Ireland by Artisan Jewelers
- Comes Beautifully Gift Boxed
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
This Shamrock pendant features Connemara marble, a rare marble found only in Ireland and a Marcasite beaded border. Connemara marble is named for a beautiful region of Ireland, known for its view of the Atlantic and mountains. Connemara marble varies in shades of green. The marble oval adorned with a Marcasite Shamrock is surrounded by Marcasite beads and sterling silver The pendant has been hallmark stamped at the Assay office in Dublin Castle, Dublin Ireland.
The pendant measure approximately 1/2" Wide x 3/4" tall and hangs from a Sterling Silver Rolo Chain with a Bolt Ring Catch. Weight: 4.2 grams
Shipping times 3-5 Business Days.