- Measures approximately .67" high by .67" wide with 18" 9K Gold Sing Chain
- Polished Sterling Silver with 9K Gold and Diamond Accent
- Diamond: Carat .0025, Cut Round Brillant, Colour HIJ, Clarity 12/13
- Comes Beautifully Gift Boxed
- Made in Ireland by Artisan Jewelers
- Hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
Wear this beautiful sterling silver necklace as a celebration of faith, as well as of Irish heritage and culture. The St Bridget’s Cross is a powerful Irish religious symbol worn to protect heart and home. It was traditionally made from rushes to welcome in Spring to celebrate the feast day of St. Brigid (Nov 1st). The cross has been hallmark stamped at the Assay office in Dublin Castle, Dublin Ireland.
The pendant is crafted from sterling silver, 9K gold, and shining diamonds
The pendant measures approximately .67" x .67" and hangs from an 18" 9K Gold Sing Chain. Weight: 1.91 grams
Shipping times 3-5 Business Days.