- 1/2" Wide x 3/4" Tall with 18” Sterling Silver Rolo Chain with Bolt Ring Clasp
- Polished Sterling Silver with Synthetic Emeralds
- Made in Ireland by Artisan Jewelers
- Comes Beautifully Gift Boxed
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
Lovely sterling silver shamrock necklace features a synthetic emerald in each of its three leaves. The open area in each leaf is heart-shaped. The shamrock (Irish - seamróg) is the most recognized Irish symbol worldwide, it is believed that wearing this little sprig of green will keep you from harm. Whatever the truth of the legends, The shamrock is cherished by Irish people everywhere and is worn by all nationalities around the world on Saint Patrick’s Day, one of the great international festivals. This wonderful pendant is imported from Ireland and hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
The pendant measure approximately 1/2" Wide x 3/4" tall and hangs from a Sterling Silver Rolo Chain with a Bolt Ring Catch. Weight: 3.1 grams
Shipping times 3-5 Business Days.