- 7/8" Tall x 3/4" Wide with 18” Sterling Silver Rolo Chain with Bolt Ring Clasp
- Polished Sterling Silver with inlaid Connemara Marble
- Made in Ireland by Artisan Jewelers
- Comes Beautifully Gift Boxed
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
The shamrock is an iconic Irish emblem. Legend has it that it was plucked from the land by St Patrick to explain his belief in the Trinity. This pendant is crafted in sterling silver and Connemara marble, a stone dating back to ancient times that’s known as “Ireland’s gemstone”. Our Connemara marble is authentic, from the Joyce family mine in Connemara. This stunning sterling silver pendant has been Irish hallmarked in Dublin Castle.
The pendant measure approximately 7/8" Tall by 3/4" Wide and hangs from a Sterling Silver Rolo Chain with a Bolt Ring Catch. Weight: 4.2 grams
Shipping times 3-5 Business Days.