- Measures approximately 7/8" high by 7/8" wide with 18" Belcher Chain
- Polished Sterling Silver Heavy Celtic Cross
- Comes Beautifully Gift Boxed
- Made in Ireland by Artisan Jewelers
- Hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
This Celtic Cross pendant features Connemara marble, a rare marble found only in Ireland. This marble is named for a beautiful region of Ireland, known for its view of the Atlantic and mountains. Connemara marble varies in shades of green. This St Brigid's Celtic cross features inlaid Connemara Marble. The cross has been hallmark stamped at the Assay office in Dublin Castle, Dublin Ireland.
The pendant measures approximately 7/8" x 7/8" and hangs from an 18" Sterling Silver Rolo Chain with a Bolt Ring Catch. Weight: 3.4 grams
Shipping times 3-5 Business Days.