- 7/8" tall x 5/8" wide; 18" sterling silver chain included
- Polished Sterling Silver with inlaid Connemara Marble
- Made in Ireland by Artisan Jewelers
- Comes Beautifully Gift Boxed
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
This wonderful Celtic Trinity knot pendant is inlaid with genuine Connemara marble for a truly stunning look. Connemara Marble is a unique and rare form of Marble found in the valley of the 12 Bens in Connemara, the heart of the West of Ireland. This beautiful marble, estimated to be over 900 million years old, gets its range of green color tones from the various natural elements only found in the limestone in this remote and rugged region on Ireland's Atlantic Coast. The pendant has been hallmark stamped at the Assay office in Dublin Castle, Dublin Ireland.
Pendant measures approximately 7/8" tall x 5/8" wide. Weight: 4 grams
Shipping times 3-5 Business Days.