- 1.10" Tall x 1.10" Wide with 20” Sterling Silver Oxidized Chain
- Polished Oxidized Sterling Silver
- Made in Ireland by Artisan Jewelers
- Comes Beautifully Gift Boxed
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
The shamrock is an iconic Irish emblem. Legend has it that it was plucked from the land by St Patrick to explain his belief in the Trinity. Today, many believe that wearing it will keep them safe. This pendant is crafted in oxidized sterling silver. This stunning sterling silver pendant has been Irish hallmarked in Dublin Castle.
The pendant measure approximately 1.10" Tall by 1.1" Wide and hangs from an Oxidized Sterling Silver. Weight: 22.4 grams
Shipping times 3-5 Business Days.