- 63" Wide x 1" Tall with 18”
- Sterling Silver Trace Chain with Bolt Ring Clasp
- Polished Sterling Silver with Swarovski Crystals and Swarovski Peridot Crystal Main Stone
- Made in Ireland by Artisan Jewelers
- Beautifully Gift Boxed
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
August’s stone, peridot, is found in shades of light green or greenish-gold, and it’s said that those born under this stone are friendly, talkative, with a deep inner strength and confidence.
The Claddagh is an important Celtic symbol that represents three parts that make up a lasting relationship. The hands stand for friendship, an essential foundation to love or marriage. The heart held by the hands stands for love, while the crown on top of the heart denotes loyalty. These three aspects combine to form a meaningful relationship between two people, strengthening their bond and ensuring that their love will stand the test of time.
The circular pendant measures approximately .63" Wide x 1" tall and hangs from a Silver Fine Trace Chain with a Bolt Ring Catch. Weight: 3.7 grams
Shipping times 3-5 Business Days.